JAMES NAGY
Salesperson
  RE/MAX REAL ESTATE CENTRE INC., Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
   
 
james@jamesnagy.com
519-837-1300
 
 
 
 
Community
 
About Fergus

Fergus Stone Heritage Houses
Fergus is very well known for its wide variety of older houses, from the late 1800's. Come and talk a walk through Fergus, formerly known as "Little Falls". More on Fergus' old and 21st century real estate.

Fergus Market
Located on the banks of the beautiful Grand River, a Canadian Heritage River, this market is a must for shoppers and culture lovers alike. The market is housed in one of the most architecturally significant buildings in Fergus, Ontario: the historic Beatty Brothers Farm Implement Manufacturing building, that was built in the early 1870's. Now Fergus Market has many specialty merchants and restaurants. More on Fergus Market.

Theatre On The Grand
This Grand Theater is located downtown Fergus, on St. Andrew Street. It is a 300-capacity concert hall, and has frequent musical and theatrical productions.

Elora Cataract Trailway
The Cataract Trail is a 47 kilometre stretch of trailway. It leads from Elora, through Fergus, Belwood, Orton, Hillsburgh, Erin, and Belfountain to Cataract. The Elora Cataract Trailway is owned by the Credit Valley and Grand River Conservation Authorities and is managed by them in cooperation with the Elora Cataract Trailway Association.

 
 


  © JAMES NAGY of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE CENTRE INC., Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
 
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of service provided by the real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license